Online participation: JPY 5,800 (approx. USD 50 fee)*
- Access to all scientific sessions of ENDO 2022 and 103JGES including the virtual Oral Abstract and e-poster sessions
- Access to Industry Symposia
- Access to scientific sessions on-demand during approx. one month after the congress
On-site registration fee: JPY 15,000 (approx. USD 150)*
- Admission to all scientific sessions of ENDO 2022 and 103JGES on-site and virtual access (including the online Oral Abstract and e-poster sessions)
- Admission to Industry Symposia and the joint technical exhibition area
- Congress materials as available
- Access to scientific sessions on-demand during approx. one month after the congress.
ENDO 2022 is a hybrid event. Due to current travel restriction to enter Japan, it is planned that local faculty will be present on site and international faculty mainly online. At the Kyoto International Convention Center, four parallel sessions will be held face-to-face with speakers and chairs both online and in person. If COVID restrictions allow, international delegates are welcome to participate on site in Kyoto.
For an update about current conditions to enter Japan, please see the Update Regarding Traveling to Kyoto here