Abstract submission is open
- Abstracts and videos may be submitted online via the ENDO 2022 Abstract Submission System. Submissions by fax, post or email will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Abstracts will not be considered for presentation if they have been published as an article or have been accepted for publication (including manuscripts) in printed or electronic formats upon the submission deadline.
- The submission of the abstracts constitutes the authors’ consent to publication. Accepted abstracts will be published in the journal Digestive Endoscopy (DEN) ENDO 2022 Abstract Supplement. Please note this does not apply for submitted video abstracts.
- Winners of the ENDO 2022 Grants must be available and willing to travel to ENDO 2022 taking place in Kyoto, Japan on May 13-15, 2022.
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Submission process and requirements Submission policies Review and selection process Abstract withdrawal
Submission process and requirements
- Authors must create a personal account in the ENDO 2022 Abstract Submission System
More than one abstract can be submitted from one account. After an abstract has been created, modifications can be made until the submission deadline.
- Authors must choose an abstract category and subcategory, which best describe the topic of the abstract
If accepted, the abstract category is the general heading under which the abstract will be reviewed and later published.
- Authors must respect the following abstract structure:
- Aims: indicate the purpose and objective of the research, the hypothesis that was tested or a description of the problem being analyzed or evaluated.
- Methods: describe the study period/setting/location, study design, data collection and methods of analysis used.
- Results: present as clearly and in as much detail as possible the findings/outcome of the study. Please summarize any specific results.
- Conclusions: explain the significance of your findings/outcomes and future implications of the results.
- Authors must respect the word limit:
- Titles: max. 25 words
- Body: max. 300 words
- Authors must respect the table specification
One table can be included, with maximum 7 rows and 10 columns.
- Authors must respect the video specifications
- The length of the video should be maximum five minutes. The file size should be maximum 200 MB.
- Videos submitted online should not include author and institution information. Any patient identifying information must be excluded or obscured from video films and narration.
- If the abstract is submitted successfully, authors will receive an email confirmation
Review and selection process